Dodge Moving and Storage - Moving company destroyed our belongings..
We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St.Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas.
They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they hired a 3rd-party to transfer our stuff. These damages were not simply accidental. The delivery crew was very apologetic and said that they found our stuff in a pile in the middle of the warehouse and not sure what happened to our stuff.
The moving company's settlement was less than what we paid them to move our household. So in essence, we paid them to destroy our belongings. Their service and the follow up leaves much to be desired. They kept pointing to what the contract covers vs.
their promise of delivering our stuff in the same condition they received them. And want us to find replacements or have them repaired. Not sure where we are supposed to find matching items. They should not be allowed to do this to others.
I am seeking legal remedies but perhaps they have deep pockets to cover legal fees which may deter many people from seeking justice.They had no problem getting our money but what happened to the promise of delivering the service we paid for..
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Moving And Storage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "I've had my sketchers for around 2 months! These are my casual shoes. I don't wear them to work, just around the house or for errands. Enclosed is a picture..."
- "This is a comment about great service!I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page. I loved her pictures. I was a very controlling client..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."